Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay - Part Two

erin_rick_hansen_relay
Erin and my mom with the medal after the relay

A while ago I wrote about my niece Erin being a part of the Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay. The relay went through their area a few weeks ago and she did her part. Unfortunately, Rick Hansen himself wasn't able to be there for the day - even when that happens the day goes ahead as planned because of the tight schedule. Still, Erin says it was a great experience.

The relay goes right by our front door here in Richmond on its way to the finish in downtown Vancouver, and I was so impressed with Erin that I applied to take part out here. You can see the whole route and find out more about the relay here: Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment